This page will collect and present RESPECT’s publications. They will include e-books, policy briefs, reports and working papers on the research themes covered by the project.
RESPECT Background papers and work in progress
- Performance evaluation and Export Promotion Agencies: Does one size fit all?
M. Boffa, M. Fiorini, B. Hoekman | Presentation at ERWIT | 2018
RESPECT Related publications by Consortium members
European University Institute
- Trade agreements, regulatory sovereignty and democratic legitimacy
B. Hoekman, C. Sabel | RSCAS Working Paper | 2017
- The EU’s Market Access Strategy: does it reach its main goals?
B. Hoekman | European Parliament Policy Department Paper | 2017
- The role of trade and offshoring in the determination of relative wages and child labour
G. Giovanetti, A. Cigno, L. Sabani | The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development | 2017
- The dynamics of foreign direct investments in land and pollution accumulation
G. Giovanetti, G. Iannucci, S. Borghesi, P. Russu | SEEDS Working Papers | 2016
- A Resource-based View of the EU’s Regional and International Leadership
A. Héritier, A. Prakash | Global policy | 2015
- How trade policy can help settle the Ukraine crisis
R. Basedow | LSE Europp Blog | 2015
- Far from being a threat to European democracy, the EU-US free trade deal is an ideal opportunity to reform controversial investment rules and procedures
R. Basedow | LSE Europp Blog | 2014